HZS Series Modular Concrete Batching Plant Products Description: HZS50, HZS75, HZS90, HZS100, HZS150, HZS200 Modular Concrete Batching Plant HZS serial modular concrete mixing plant, based on several new foreign technologies, integrated years` experience of making concrete mixing plant. The...
Model NO.: HZS50
Shotcrete Type: Wet
Structure: Spiral Type
Feeding Height: 1400mm
Certification: ISO9001: 2000
Export Markets: Global
Aggregate Weighing: by Weight
Water and Cement: Separate Accurate Scale
HS Code: 84743100
Type: Concrete Mixing Plant
Machining Process: Welded Molding Machine
Vibrating Amplitude: 1.2mm
Mixing Method: Continuous Drum
Moving Type: Mobile
PLC: Omron or Siemens
Exporting: Own Exporting License
Transport Package: Container
HZS50, HZS75, HZS90, HZS100, HZS150, HZS200 Modular Concrete Batching Plant HZS serial modular concrete mixing plant, based on several new foreign technologies, integrated years` experience of making concrete mixing plant. The plant consists of four separated modular, compact structure .easy installation, the mixer is twin-shaft forced type, high productivity, mix quickly and evenly.
The plant combines the intermittent dryer and twin-shafts forced mixer as the whole structure, and the mixer can be dragged, easy operation, convenient maintenance, good quality of finished products, high technology and high degree of standardization, applying to the high graded asphalt road's construction and maintenance.
1.-35Years Experience 2.-Factory 3.-Own Exporting License 4.-Quality Control 5.-Own Technology 6.-Independent intellectual property 7.-Good Service
Features of Concrete Batching Plant:
1. Stability and Durability: adapt and apply the most advanced technologies around the world.
2. Reliability: 35 years of experiences in manufacturing concrete mixing plants
3. Stationary modular structure, fast and easy installation;
4. Horizontal Twin-Shaft Compulsory Mixer, excellent mixing performance with high efficiency and high productivity;
5. Excellent environmental protection, dust collection system and anti-noise design.
6. Excellent Mixing Performance1. Horizontal twin-shaft compulsory mixer has the strong mixing ability with uniform mixing and high production output. The admixtures are widely mixed by the shafts, and reach the best proportional ratio of uniform.
7. The mixing shafts adapt anti-binding technology to prevent the cement from binding on the shafts.
8. Mixing paddles, arms and blades are made of special high chromium and high manganese alloy materials. The wear resistance of the mixing paddles saves time and cost to replace, and at the same time, improves the machines durability and reliability.
9. The control system of double computers with double controls consists of two industrial computers, one is production control computer and the other is production management computer.
The control system has the following functions:
1. Automatic and manual control, easy operation;
2. Weighing accuracy: automatic re-feeding if there is shortage of weight, warning if there is overweight;
3. The operators, with the assistance of safety monitoring system, will know and monitor the running situations of the mixing plant in the control room;
4. The management computer is a backup computer for the whole electric control system. When the control computer is out of order, the management computer can be changed into the control computer to control production.
5. Long-distance trouble shooting by internet and tele-service, which greatly improves the users ability to trouble shoot the system.
6. The control room, which is made of colorful shaped steel plates, is capacious, anti-noise and heat insulated. It guarantees the working temperature of the electrical components, also improves the working comfortable
Main Technical paraments
|Capacity of Production(m3/h)||≥25||≥40||≥50||≥60||≥75||≥90||≥100||≥120|
|Type of mixer||JS500||JS750||JS1000||JS1000||JS1500||JS1500||JS2000||JS2000|
|Volume of storing Hopper(m3)||3*4||3*4||3*8||3*8||3*8||3*8||3*16||3*16|
|Max. aggregate diameter(mm)||60/80||60/80||60/80||60/80||60/80||60/80||60/80||60/80|
|Aggregate measuring Accuracy(%)||±2||±2||±2||±2||±2||±2||±2||±2|
|Cement measuring Accuracy(%)||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1|
|Coal ash measuring accuracy(%)||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1|
|Water measuring accuracy(%)||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1|
|Addictive measuring accuracy(%)||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1|
|Discharge height (m0||3.8||3.||3.8||3.8||3.8||3.8||3.8||3.8|