|Model NO.: HZS75||Type: Concrete Mixing Plant|
|Shotcrete Type: Wet||Machining Process: Welded Molding Machine|
|Structure: Spiral Type||Productivity: 50㎡/h|
|Feeding Height: 1400mm||Vibrating Amplitude: 1.2mm|
|Certification: ISO9001: 2000||Condition: New|
|Color: White||Performance: Steady|
|Price: Competitive||Experience: 35years|
|Mixing Method: Continuous Drum||Export Markets: Global|
|Moving Type: Mobile||Aggregate Weighing: by Weight|
|PLC: Omron or Siemens||Water and Cement: Separate Accurate Scale|
|Trademark: XDE||Transport Package: Container|
|Specification: SGS||Origin: China|
|HS Code: 84743100|
Product name: factory price of concrete bathing plant HZS75
HLS series concrete mixing plant is automatic concrete mixing system equipment, being made up of ingredients, stirring, electrical control sysytem, powder system, having high-precision computer control system, with a seperate manual control. ratio of storage, automatic fall compensation, and the printing system that can automatically complete the scheduled cans times production.
(1). The preparative storage silo on top of the plant reduces material batching time.
(2). Every kind of ggregate is individually measured.
(3).Productive rate is 75m³/h.
(4).Production cycle time is 72s.
Features of Concrete Batching Plant:
1. Stability and Durability: adapt and apply the most advanced technologies around the world.
2. Reliability: 35 years of experiences in manufacturing concrete mixing plants
3. Stationary modular structure, fast and easy installation;
4. Horizontal Twin-Shaft Compulsory Mixer, excellent mixing performance with high efficiency and high productivity;
5. Excellent environmental protection, dust collection system and anti-noise design.
6. Excellent Mixing Performance1. Horizontal twin-shaft compulsory mixer has the strong mixing ability with uniform mixing and high production output.
7. The mixing shafts adapt anti-binding technology to prevent the cement from binding on the shafts.
8. Mixing paddles, arms and blades are made of special high chromium and high manganese alloy materials. T
9. The greasing system, which is controlled by central control system, lubricates the greasing points at the fixed position, fixed time and fixed quantity
10. Decelerating system uses high-speed, synchronized, and closed planetary decelerators.
11. Control SystemThe control system of double computers with double controls consists of two industrial computers, one is production control computer is production management computer.
The control system has the following functions:
A. Automatic and manual control, easy operation;
B. Dynamic display of the production process;
C. Saving of the data of production perimeters in the computer, printing of the daily, monthly, and yearly statistic reports of production..
D. Weighing accuracy: automatic re-feeding if there is shortage of weight, warning if there is overweight;
E. The operators, with the assistance of safety monitoring system, will know and monitor the running situations of the mixing plant in the control room;
2. The management computer is a backup computer for the whole electric control system. When the control computer is out of order.
3. Long-distance trouble shooting by internet and tele-service, which greatly improves the users ability to trouble shoot the system.
4. The control room, which is made of colorful shaped steel plates, is capacious, anti-noise and heat insulated. It guarantees the working temperature of the electrical components.
Main Technical paraments
|Capacity of Production(m3/h)||≥25||≥40||≥50||≥60||≥75||≥90||≥100||≥120|
|Type of mixer||JS500||JS750||JS1000||JS1000||JS1500||JS1500||JS2000||JS2000|
|Volume of storing Hopper(m3)||3*4||3*4||3*8||3*8||3*8||3*8||3*16||3*16|
|Max. aggregate diameter(mm)||60/80||60/80||60/80||60/80||60/80||60/80||60/80||60/80|
|Aggregate measuring Accuracy(%)||±2||±2||±2||±2||±2||±2||±2||±2|
|Cement measuring Accuracy(%)||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1|
|Coal ash measuring accuracy(%)||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1|
|Water measuring accuracy(%)||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1|
|Addictive measuring accuracy(%)||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1||±1|
|Discharge height (m0||3.8||3.||3.8||3.8||3.8||3.8||3.8||3.8|