Ready-mixed Concrete Mixing Batching Plant
An innovation concrete mixing plant designed to fulfill a variety of applications. Like construction, road, railway, bridge, water conservation, ports, and so on.
It is composed of feeding system,mixing system,electrical syatem and auxiliary equipents(like air compressor,water pump etc.), operated by high-precision computer control. And aslo there are manual system,automatic head-drop compensation and aggregate moisture compensation.
Technical Performance and Parameters
The Features of Ready-mixed Concrete Mixing Batching Plant
1. Excellent Mixing Performance1. Horizontal twin-shaft compulsory mixer has the strong mixing ability with uniform mixing and high production output. The admixtures are widely mixed by the shafts, and reach the best proportional ratio of uniform.
2. The mixing shafts adapt anti-binding technology to prevent the cement from binding on the shafts.
3. Mixing paddles, arms and blades are made of special high chromium and high manganese alloy materials. The wear resistance of the mixing paddles saves time and cost to replace, and at the same time, improves the machines durability and reliability.
4. The greasing system, which is controlled by central control system, lubricates the greasing points at the fixed position, fixed time and fixed quantity
5. Decelerating system uses high-speed, synchronized, and closed planetary decelerators.
6. The opening of discharge gate can be adjusted by hydraulic system as per specific requirements.
1. Q: What is your manufacturer location?
A: Quanzhou, Fujian province, the south of Shanghai. The nearest loading port is Xiamen.
2. Q: What is your quotation for mixing plant?
A: We will quote you competitive price based on your detailed requirements. So please advise details when make an inquiry.
Like capacity, hopper quantity, with or without a cement silo.
3. Q: What is the delivery time?
A: If in stock, 7-10 days after receiving your deposit.
If NOT in stock, 15-20 days after receiving your deposit.
4. Q: How about the installation?
A: We shall send engineers to End User building site to install the plant.
5. Q: What is the warranty?
A: One year from commissioning covering errors due to materials, fabrication, and wear parts (belt, paddles, liners, arms, etc.).
6. Q: How to pay for the products?
A: Our regular payment terms is T/T (40% deposit pay in advance, 60% pay before shipment). We can also accept the 100% irrevocable L/C at sight.