The concrete mixing station is a kind of mixing concrete equipment. The specification of the mixing station is named according to the discharge size. For example: HZS120. It is 120 cubic meters per hour. Common specifications of mixing stations are: HZS25, HZS35, HZS50, HZS60, HZS75, HZS90, HZS120, HZS150, HZS180, HZS240 and so on.
1. Group code HZ is concrete mixing station, HL is concrete mixing building; the number of installed machines is Arabic standard, single machine can be omitted; mixer type code S is double horizontal axis type, D is single horizontal axis type, T is planetary type, W For the vortex type, F is a tapered inclined discharge type, Z is a cone reverse discharge type; the main parameter code is productivity, the unit is m3/h;
2. The following is an example of a mixing station of the HZS180 model:
H Z S 180
(1) H- indicates concrete
(2) Z- indicates the mixing station, if it is a mixing building, it is indicated by the letter L
(3) S- indicates that the configured mixer (main unit) is a forced double-shaft machine, if it is a forced single-axis machine with the letter D
(4) 180- indicates that a 3m3 mixer theoretically produces a plate of 3m3 ash in one minute, one hour and 60 minutes, and ashing 60 times. The corresponding concrete can be produced by 3×60=180 m3.
If "2" is added before these symbols, it means that the configuration of the mixing station is a double unit (two lines), for example, the two stations 180 stations are represented as 2HZS360.
In fact, a HZS180 concrete mixing plant production line can't normally produce 180m3 of concrete per hour. In GB/T10171, if the forced mixing machine is used in the periodic mixing station, the number of working cycles is: when the main machine is 1.5m3~2m3, it should be ≥40 times/h, and the 120 stations of the 2m3 machine are taken as an example, the lowest The ash output should be ≥ 80m3/h, and when the host is greater than 2m3 to 4m3, it should be ≥35 times/h.
3. The product of the mixing station is premixed (fresh) concrete. The so-called ready-mixed concrete refers to the homogeneous concrete which is mixed by the concrete mixing station and is not compacted. It is also called commercial concrete. The so-called homogeneous concrete refers to concrete with a relative error of mortar density of not more than 0.8% in concrete and a relative error of coarse aggregate mass per unit volume of concrete of not more than 5%. 4. The main difference between the mixing station and the mixing building is that the mixing station is divided into the main building and the storage bin that stores the aggregate. If the floor of the storage aggregate is placed on the main building of the mixing, it is a mixing building. Statistically speaking, the number of customers building a mixing station is much larger than that of building a mixing plant. The reason is that the total investment in building a mixing station is small and the construction time is short.