1. The performance label of the construction concrete; thus, what kind of mixing host is used. For hydraulic engineering, a forced mixing host must be used. In addition, the batching station and storage bin should be selected according to the type of concrete material that can be mixed.
2. The task amount of construction concrete and its construction period; use these two parameters to select the mixing station with large specifications. Set the total task amount of concrete to M; the number of concrete pouring days is T; the working hours per day is H; and the utilization factor is K, the specification of the mixing station should be selected X=M/(T*H*K), where K is 0.7- 0.9. The transportation of finished concrete should also be considered in the selection. Such as: whether it is direct pumping or vehicle transportation. The volume of the transport vehicle is also an important basis for determining the model of the mixing station.
3. Construction environment and construction objects; when choosing to purchase concrete mixing station, the influence of construction objects and construction environment should be fully considered to ensure smooth construction and construction quality. We recommend that you are prepared to be prepared under the following circumstances.
4. When the construction site needs a large amount of one-time pouring, the quality requirements are high, and there is no mixing station that can be replenished nearby, it is best to choose two mixing stations with smaller specifications, or choose one main and one pair. .
5. When the construction site is inconvenient, it takes a lot of time for maintenance personnel to enter and leave the construction site. It is best to use the same small-sized two-machine station or prepare enough spare parts to ensure smooth construction progress.
6. When the construction site is scattered, but the distance between the construction sites is not too far, the conveying radius of the concrete mixer truck is not more than half an hour, and the dump truck transport is no more than 10 minutes. It is best to use a multi-work number to concentrate the mixing to improve the utilization rate of the mixing station and the construction economic benefits.
7. The quality of the operator; Generally speaking, the structure of the small mixing station is relatively simple, and the control system is also relatively simple, so the requirements for the operation and maintenance personnel are low. The larger station structure is complex and the degree of automation is high, so the requirements for operators are also high. Therefore, in addition to the above factors, you should consider this factor when purchasing a mixing station.
8. Preparation options; under normal circumstances, the manufacturer has mature product preparation, such as specifications, quantity, variety and so on. You can ask for your special requirements when ordering your product. We will do our best to meet your requirements. However, when purchasing products, avoid greed and fullness, which will result in economic waste. In addition, when purchasing products, in addition to the price of different manufacturers, special attention should be paid to the preparation list of different manufacturers. In addition to the above specifications, varieties and quantities, the most important is the manufacturer of the parts. From the above, you can always choose the model that suits you best. Don't pursue the best when choosing a model, but pursue the most appropriate and satisfying needs, because this choice is the most economical and effective.