How To Choose Concrete Mixing Equipment?
We have rich experience in the research and development of concrete mixing equipment. Here we select five tips for concrete mixing plants.
1. Considering cost and Benefits: Investment and return are certainly the first factors to consider.
2. Considering market competition requirements: The demand for local concrete, the existing local mixing plant, and the scale of future developments.
3. Considering the performance of commonly used concrete plant: what type of mixing plant meet this purpose?
4. Considering the concrete batching task and its duration : In order to select the size of the mixing station, taking into account the instantaneous and average amount of concrete.
5. Considering the construction environment: timeliness of materials and cement supply, concrete transportation distance and smooth traffic, etc.